Consultant at Careernet
Views:1373 Applications:444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Head - Human Resources - BFSI (15-20 yrs)
- Looking only from Fintech startups
1. Understand overseas HR group in-depth, research industry-leading practices and talents, make organizational development plan according to long-term strategic goals, and drive it forward.
2. Understand the demands and problems of the HR department. Diagnose organizational problems and provide sound counsel accordingly.
3. Participate in projects and policy-landing in COE and HRBP. Tailor projects on the basis of the business's need and ensure high-quality deliverables. Projects may include but are not limited to: Performance Management, Campus Recruitment, HC and talent review, etc.
4. Manage employee relationships and improve employee engagement and satisfaction. Seek for high-potential talents, and provide them with a favorable development environment.
5. Deepen and extend employee's sense of Company Value by various means, including but not limited to: Learning and Development, Performance Management, Incentive management etc