Consultant at WEN
Views:1269 Applications:444 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Head - Human Resources - Auto Components Industry (15-20 yrs)
Job Description - HR Head
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and review HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to establish policies that align with company culture and objectives.
- Oversee the implementation and communication of HR policies across the organization.
- Ensure employees understand and adhere to policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement HR strategies that support organizational goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance and support to senior management in HR-related decision making.
- Design and execute effective recruitment strategies and processes to attract and retain top talent.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with recruitment agencies and other talent acquisition channels.
- Lead and develop the HR team to effectively manage the full recruitment life cycle.
- Foster positive employee relations through effective communication, conflict resolution, and grievance handling.
- Monitor employee satisfaction and implement initiatives to improve engagement and retention.
- Develop and implement performance management systems and processes.
- Provide guidance and support to managers in performance evaluation, feedback, and development of employees.
Training and Development:
- Identify training needs and design and deliver customized learning and development programs.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training initiatives.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Manage the design and administration of employee compensation and benefits programs.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and market competitiveness.
- Utilize HR analytics and metrics to drive data-informed decision making.
- Prepare and present HR reports and analysis to senior management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 15 years of experience in HR roles with progressive leadership responsibilities.
- Strong knowledge and experience in policy formulation, policy implementation, HR strategy, and talent acquisition.
- Excellent understanding of applicable laws and regulations related to HR practices.
- Proven track record of successfully managing HR initiatives and programs.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's degree in HRM, Business Administration, or related field. Master's degree preferred.