Chief Recruiter Manager at Hralways
Views:1450 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Human Resources - Agri Tech Firm - IIM/IIT/NIT (12-20 yrs)
Opportunity in a leading and globally awarded VC backed Agritech
An award winning venture capital backed company lead by IIT/IIM professionals, develops innovative data driven solutions for Agriculture and Food Businesses globally; with the help of Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence; using a confluence of new-age hardware, software-as-a-service, and AI based analytics.
Our talented and innovative team creates solutions that truly influence the way leading organizations do business. Imagine having the resources to influence tomorrow's reality today, learning from the industry's top talent and having fun while you do it!
We are looking for accomplished and highly passionate professionals, who have the zeal to build out-of-the box, high-quality products; dream big, thrive on change and innovate for today and tomorrow.
Position : 1
Industry/Domain : Open to any industry type and domain
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience : 12+ Years
Salary : Not a constraint for the right candidate
Location : Chandigarh
Qualification: Graduate with MBA (HR) preferably a Tier1/2 College
What opportunities will make up your splendid career at
- Great opportunities in various geographies for a technologically advanced product in composition and contamination analysis, with traceability and digital payment capabilities
- A true, impactful career opportunity with a company that does meaningful work
- Extensive opportunities to grow your skill set and enjoy career growth
- The camaraderie of energetic, highly talented team of innovators
What kind of professional exposure/technical skills should you have?
- To lead the HR team at group level, which includes establishing our teams and processes.
- As Head of HR, job responsibilities would include Talent Acquisition, establishing the Performance Management System, HR policies and programmes and overseeing the industrial relations
- HR Strategy & Policy- Receive inputs from the CPO with respect to the business plan, areas of improvement, attention, gaps and business challenges that need to be addressed
- Define the HR strategy and develop the HR organization structure accordingly
- Periodic evaluation to measure HR efficiency based on key deliverable metrics
- Review employment agreements and contracts
- Analyze past spends on HR. Determine the budget for recruitment, employee welfare, training & development, facilities, rewards and recognition
- Monitor actual spend versus the budget
- Develop/ review staff forecasting based on the business plan
- Review recruitment policy, sourcing strategies, selection mechanism and roles for outsourcing
- Design & develop the capability framework and job description for unique roles
Rewards & Recognition :
- Design and review the framework for rewards and recognition schemes
- Approve budgets as per policy
- Communicate guidelines to all HR Regional Heads
Training & Development :
- Develop/ review the Training and Development policy consisting of strategies, objectives and development plan - Develop budgets
- Circulate the listed training activities to all functional HODs
- Identify and source external agents for providing customized training inputs with commercial proposals
Performance Management System (PMS) :
- Communicate performance management philosophy, structure, programs, and tools
- Assist individual departments to develop departmental targets at the corporate level
- Finalize/ approve the format for PMS based on feedback from previous years
- Define periods & timelines for PMS
- Resolve queries (if any)
- Ensure achievement of goals by end of the year
- Provide feedback to all departments on an expected level of performance
- Ensure the Annual Performance Review is successfully completed as per timelines
Employee Engagement /Welfare/Culture :
- Benchmark best practices in employee welfare to develop/ review employee welfare strategies and policies
- Allocate budgets for employee welfare activities
- List and communicate the objectives of the activities to all HODs
- Ensure welfare activities are conducted as per schedule
- Generate the feedback report/ grievance report and share the same with the CEO
- Experience in building a positive culture by taking appropriate feedbacks and inculcating in the policy
Employee Separation :
- Conduct exit Interviews with employees who have submitted their resignation
- Counsel key employees who have submitted their resignation
- Manage disciplinary actions against key employees after receiving complaints and dissatisfaction report
- Ensure that commercial authority and controls are disabled, communicate with the Finance team
- Ensure payment of full and final settlement amount.
What key traits / professional skills should you have?
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
What kind of educational background should you have?
- Post Graduate degree in Human Resources
- Preferred Colleges : IIMs/IITs/NITs/Tier-1Want to know more
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.