Head - Human Resources - Agri (12-18 yrs)
We are currently looking for a seasoned HR leader for a leading company in India that is growing in a fast pace. This company has been there for many years and is well established with plants as well as sales force.
The first and foremost criteria is you must have a strong understanding of best practices in HR. You must be passionate about your work and must be excited to work with a mid sized organization.- If this is just another job change to increase your salary or for better growth then this may not work out as they need someone who is passionate about leading the entire HR for an organization and build great culture and help in the scaling up of the organization.
The person would provide HR support to both Plants and Sales Staff across India and work closely with the CEO. It woulde lead development and management of the end to end recruitment and training processes and the implementation of best industry practices and functional innovations.
The role would include:
- Implement after appropriate research the best practices in the recruitment and L&D space in the market Strong stakeholder management
- Manage all external partners- external recruitment agencies and training vendors on our panel
- Manage recruitment lifecycle for various positions. Monitor and reduce the time-to-hire and- hiring costs
- Manage and implement the learning calendar
- All HR aspects including PMS, compensation.
- Manage a high performance team
To fit the bill, you must:
- Be an MBA in HR with 12+ years of relevant experience
- Have led HR for atleast 7 years
- Knowledge and experience of other HR processes like performance and talent management, R&R, audit/ compliances, Comp & Benefits, HRMS/ HRIS/ ERP etc. preferred.
- Good exposure to managing the Training and Recruitment function independently with senior stakeholders.
- Strategic and at the same time be willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
People with excellent communication skills and who have led recruitment and training for a decent sized organization and have delivered excellent results would be considered. High energy professionals would be preferred.
- Interested please write to us with a cover note mentioning your experience in the same and why you think you would fit the bill well. Please note all resumes without cover note will take LONGER to process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.