HR Manager at A &amp; D Recruitment
Views:2995 Applications:950 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Human Resources & Administration - Online/Internet (10-18 yrs)
- 10-18 Yrs of relevant experience into HR and Administration.
- Passion for business and wanting to create impact.
- High on aspiration and willing to work in challenging environment
- Been part of the HR team which requires senior stakeholder management, hands on experiences in team handling is mandatory.
- Learning Orientation
- Logical thinking
- Design thought process with execution knowledge.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You will have a Mater's degree in HR, Business Administration, Organisational Psychology, or related Master's degree ideally with a relevant postgraduate qualification and professional certification in HR and 10-15 years of relevant work experience
- You will be tech savvy, commercial with a strong understanding of the online space.
- You will be keen to learn, highly creative and unique in your approach to implementing HR strategies
- Experience working in a fast growing, ambiguous and constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in complex environments at the most senior levels of an organisation.
- Experience of developing and implementing a talent management strategy to raise the bar and upgrade capability.
- Ability to set a vision and proven experience of execution.