Consultant at Greenhill Consulting LLP
Views:1330 Applications:426 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Human Resources & Administration - Infrastructure (8-15 yrs)
- Periodically review Human Resource policies and align them with organisation's objectives
- Develop channels of communication and clearly follow procedures for allowing all employees to voice their suggestions, concerns, opinions and grievances
- Prepare employment agreements and ensure appropriate approvals are made
- Drive Policy awareness and Adherence
- Involving in the transition process
- Work with the business to establish an effective Performance Management System
- Ensure effective implementation and review of a Performance Management System for continuous improvement in employee performance
- Planning and managing the Employee Engagement Forums as HR Meet for resolving employee queries and seeking suggestions for enhancements
- Periodic visits to the project sites across the country to maintain a strong connect with the corporate team and to ensure any HR related matters are addressed in time.
- Ensuring compliance to policies and code of conduct by the employees
Recruitment & Staffing:
- Coordinate with the Business and to ensure smooth execution of recruitment and selection process
- Ensure that job descriptions are in place for all positions
- Develop and implement an induction/orientation programme for all new hires.
HR Information Systems and Reporting:
- Ensure that the HRIS is up to date at all time
- Prepare monthly and quarterly compliance reports on key HR activities and submit to the reporting authority
- Design salary scales and grading structures across the organization, in consultation with senior management
- Oversee the payroll process to ensure timely and correct payments to staff
- Monitor and update employee records of PF, Income Tax Filing, Superannuation, Gratuity, Pension, Leave, etc.
- Managing Employee benefits like Travelling, Meal Coupons, Vehicle facilities pertaining to Schemes, laptop schemes, mobile schemes and other admin functions
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor costs and expenses, to assist in budget preparation
- Conduct Exit Interviews & complete the exit formalities of employees.
- MBA with specialization in HR
- 5 to 12 years of experience in Human Resources, including at least 3 to 4 years in a managerial capacity
- Experience in infrastructure/ real estate/ construction industry would be preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and people management skills, and the ability to contribute as a member of the senior management team.