Head - Human Resources & Admin - KPO/BPO (10-12 yrs)
JOB SUMMARY :
Develop the HR Strategy and plans in line with business needs; build and enhance HR capabilities and drive implementation of all HR processes & initiatives across the organization. Build organisation into a Great Place to Work by creating a vibrant work environment based on the core values.
Key Responsibilities :
Develop Vision and HR Strategy :
- Provide inputs to MDs to identify strategy, design principles and support strategy design
- Develop HR strategy in line with organization strategy to create a 3-4 year blueprint in terms of people, cost etc
a. Provide inputs for annual business planning process
b. Analyze past performance and forecast expenses
c. Initiate corrective steps in order to ensure accurate, timely budgeting & forecasting
- Prepare and freeze annual HR strategy for the year, as a subset of the 3-4 year blueprint
a. Determine the most effective organizational structure to meet business growth plans
b. Propose & deploy structure post approval in order to ensure the optimum organization structure that drives business growth
- Monitor & follow up on implementation in order to achieve long term HR goals of the organization
- Identify and implement a robust HRMS for the organisation
Talent Assessment, Acquisition and Management :
- Consolidate manpower plan taking into account the most effective and efficient structure
- Develop and deploy the sourcing strategy and recruitment plan
- Oversee & own the recruitment processes in order to meet company's manpower requirements
- Design overall framework for the induction & training function in terms of monitoring the training systems design, adherence to budgets and returns on training investments.
- Define compensation philosophy for the organization and determine compensation plans (fixed, incentive and continuity plans)
- Provide inputs to Finance post review of the Monthly Payroll Generation including reporting on variance
- Develop benefit & remuneration structures that are in line with market practices and rewards employees
- Oversee Implementation of reward and recognition schemes, communicate new schemes as appropriate with relevant guidelines in order to ensure that talent is appropriately recognized, motivated and developed
- Ensure adherence to Timesheet norms and reporting by all employees
Performance Management :
- Monitor the deployment of the Performance Management System
- Identify critical positions & suitable candidates for development in order to ensure timely completion of performance management cycle and high quality inputs to the OD systems
HR Operations & Employee relations :
- Decide on HR systems to deploy
- Provide feedback on processes & enhancements required in order to ensure alignment of HR processes with business objectives
- Ensure that all statutory and compliance requirements are addressed comprehensively
- Advise the top management on welfare related policies and norms such as those involving medical assistance, housing, transportation, educational assistance etc.
- Develop and implement robust and contemporary processes across the employee lifecycle
Compliance and Regulatory :
- Identify all applicable statutory compliances
- Ensure ongoing adherence to the above
- Address any gaps/adverse observations on an immediate basis
- Build and sustain positive relationships with key government/external officials
- Co-ordinate with the Admin Supervisors & arrange for completion of Admin work on periodic basis.
- Handle the vendor management & proper documentation in relation to admin, asset management etc.
Key Immediate Responsibilities :
1. Augmenting existing efforts of the organisation in managing the Formal Performance Management System (PMS) together with grade-wise appraisal system | Ongoing PMS Monitoring & Year-Round Feedback system
2. Making sharper the existing KRAs & Formal JDs for different hierarchical positions Organisation wide
3. Increasing Employee Engagement during WFH and post-pandemic work scenario
4. Complete and fully implement the transition to the HRMS Solution (Spine Software + PeopleStrong) with a view to cover the gaps & get the Organisation ready for accepting fully the HRMS Solution.
5. Talent Mapping & Succession Planning for the key talent of the organisation and benchmarking salaries against the market.