Associate Principal Consultant at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:2235 Applications:550 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Head - Human Resources (8-13 yrs)
- Design and implement comprehensive HCM strategy.
- Develop and implement workforce planning strategies.
- Design and facilitate organizational development initiatives.
- Manage the full spectrum of talent acquisition activities, including recruitment, selection, and onboarding of top-tier candidates.
- Hands on with HR best practices, employment laws, and regulatory compliance.
- 8+ years of experience in progressively responsible HR leadership roles.
- Oversee Entire employee life cycle, Succession planning, Organizational development, Workforce planning and design, Talent acquisition and talent management, Learning and development, Data analysis and reporting, HCM strategy and leadership.