Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:4367 Applications:1059 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Head - Human Resources (12-16 yrs)
BU HR Head
We are seeking to shortlist high potential candidates for the stated role with a leading corporate client.
Head HR will be responsible for the HR function of one of the new inititives:
- Lead the HR Team, set performance objectives and guide & motivate them to deliver their best.
- Developing HR strategies, and manpower plans, and driving implementation in close sync with the business/ talent objectives.
- Talent need analysis and ensuring that the talent requirements are effectively fulfilled.
- Identify core competencies & skills critical to business and frame policies for key talent identification, development, and retention.
- Initiatives/implementation of the performance management system and for improving employee performance and satisfaction.
- Salary & benefits benchmarking.
- Rewards & recognition programme
- Integration and standardization of HR systems and processes.
- Ensuring adherence to matters of HR compliance.
- Manpower & HR budgeting
- Communications, policies, and practices for a positive environment.
- Create an understanding of culture and values to help the decisions and actions of all employees.
- HR reporting
- Other matters of importance from the HR perspective
Education, Experience and Key Skills
Past experience in successful HR leadership is desired
- MBA/PGDM from a leading (tier1) Institute.
- Meritorious educational background
- 12-16+ years of post-qualification experience in demanding roles involving work content similar to stated responsibilities.
- PRIOR experience in leading HR functions and a team of HR professionals.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, maturity, excellent communication & people skills, and high energy are essential
- Strong Business Orientation and skilled in overall HR roles.
- Having worked in Business HR should possess sound understanding, experience & expertise in a gamut of functional nuances including development issues.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.