Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:11814 Applications:1925 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:300
Head - Human Resource - Technology Firm (18-20 yrs)
Reporting into the MD :
- You will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services to India, e.g. recruitment, compensation, talent management, learning and development
- Lead the HR function and be key member of the leadership team and work closely with key stakeholders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met
- Develop and lead the HR team ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and global HR initiatives and programs within the set HR budgets
- Focus on leadership development and work closely with the management team.
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system, putting the Talent Management framework in place, Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 18 + years of experience in HR with Technology/product companies only
- You should have worked extensively with global stakeholders and have multi country experience
- Strong back ground in strategic HR, Ideation of new age & innovative HR structures/policies/interventions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.