HR at P2HRM Consulting
Views:3938 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Human Resource - Sales Vertical - Consumer Durable (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- To lead, direct and plan Human Resource Management function by formulating system & processes in line with business and sales strategy.
- To put the sales team in place as per plan
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Build a strong Sales & Marketing organisation; provide the support to Dealer/ Distributor network
- Designing and developing an assessment matrix to enhance sales capabilities and organizational effectiveness.
- Review the sales policies, processes, rewards and recognition schemes to benchmark and implement the best practices.
- Develop organisational HR strategy and HR road Map aligned to sales strategy.
- Develop policy frame work for recruitment, C&B and career and succession planning for sales employees.
- Ensure adherence of administration policy at the corporate.
- Drive development of High potential talent and ensure a strong leadership for pipeline.
- Conduct periodic review of organisation structure, lines of control and delegation of authority to staff to ensure it meets the needs of business and ensure speed and flexibility in decision making.
- Review recruitment policies, sources and methods, practices and systems with reference to the requirements of various functions in close co-ordination with Group Talent Acquisition team
- Monitor efficacy of performance management frame work and provide overall supervision and guidance to the performance management process.
- Oversee the design and development of compensation strategy and programs, including finalization of the compensation structure, quantum and incentives for employees at various levels.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for HR functions.
- Build a good talent organisation in consultation with Head HR, WFL and Group HR
- Drive and build the right culture.
- Put a robust incentive plan in place
- TA for sales and retail organisation end to end. Fulfilment, quality and costs are important matrices.
- Sales Training support and build skills
Knowledge, Skill & Experience :
Educational Qualifications : MBA (HR) from a reputed institution.
Relevant Experience :
- Should have 15-20 years of experience in Human Resource function in large organisations with min 3-4 years as a Head Human Resources in a Consumer Durable Business.
- Exposure to best HR Systems, Processes, Practices & Technology.
- Experience of managing HR of Sales / Marketing organisations and Dealer / Distributor Network.
- Factory/Manufacturing experience desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- High energy and agility
- Business Understanding
- Strategic Thinking - Excellent Communication Skill
- Good In Man Management
Language Preference : Should be conversant with Telugu (local Language)