Senior Consultant Recruitment at Randstad
Views:3369 Applications:547 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Head - Human Resource - Retail (4-10 yrs)
Job Description / Responsibilities :
- Talent Acquisition & Recruitment of candidates by using multiple sources
- On-boarding of new employees and assist department heads to plan and review the performance.
- Handling HR Operations, HRIS, Statutory compliance. Managing the implementation of organisational processes and policies.
- Coordinating with business head to determine the HR support required and deliver HR process and systems.
- Performance management and appraisals.
- Employee Engagement, Retention
- Partnering with Higher management & Business head, Understand the business requirements and Manage employee life cycle process
- Performance Management Process, Compensation, Benefits administration, Career progression and so forth.
- Assisting management in all initiatives & strategy formation. (previous experience in Real Estate, Dot.com company will be an added advantage)
Education : Consistent academic performance. MBA in HR
Skills and competencies required :
1. Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
2. Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
3. Ability to adapt to company culture &values.
4. Excellent interpersonal skills
5. Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
6. Exceptional service orientation.
7. Good analytical skills
8. Comfortable with autonomy and uncertainty
9. Should have willingness to travel (India & Abroad)
10. Open to new ideas and adaptable in a fast-paced Start-up environment