Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:3677 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:464
Head - Human Resource - Realty Firm - South - IIM/XLRI/TISS (15-20 yrs)
About the Company :
One of the strong Indian Conglomerate with very good brand known for its ethical standards in business.
Job Role Details :
Reporting to : HR Head based in Mumbai and Location head based in Bangalore.
Reported by : Location HR team south cities. Other Admin supports in these locations.
The HR department is responsible for the daily administration of plans and systems related to change management, recruitment, employee compensation & performance, development and administration of corporate policies, procedures and management directives.
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas :
- The incumbent will handle all the responsibilities of HR and administration for the companies' locations across south.
- Collaborate with Corporate HR and Business managers to implement relevant HR strategies
- Responsible for change management and improvement initiatives
- Manage employee relations activities and advise managers on employee issues including Contract and Sub Contract workers
- Responsible for employee engagement programs, development initiatives and rewards & recognition frameworks
- Support the annual compensation activities ensuring consistent and fair decisions are made in the promotion, bonus and salary increase processes
- Responsible for career management & development plans and implementation
- Drive best practices and improvements to internal processes & systems
- Independently drive strategic projects
- Expected to keep a finger on the pulse of the location through open houses and employee interactions
- Proactively communicate policies and process to employees
- Deliver additional assignment and projects assigned by the HO
Key Specification / Candidate Requirements :
- MBA (HR) from a Premier Institute
- 15 -20 years experience
- HR generalist experience
- Good hands-on knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies and sub systems
- A high level of integrity, analytical/logical ability and a peoples approach
- Exposure to working on Automated Systems in HR (ideally SAP).
Preferred experience :
- Realty industry experience involving sales people.
- Good MNC systems in HR
- Approachable, Friendly, Open, With ears-close-to-the-ground
- People Connect
- Good Personality
- Handling Multiple Stakeholders
- Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse teams
- Ability to influence Senior Leadership with interpersonal and situational leadership abilities