Business Head at Synapse Search Partners
Views:1202 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:290
Head - Human Resource - Real Estate/Retail (8-16 yrs)
Business and Strategic :
- This individual is a strategic thought partner to the executives leading business. This role contributes to the country strategy process by ensuring HR input/point of view, and vice versa.
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the organization from an HR perspective.
- Management of key strategic resources & competences in the country. Special focus on leadership competences.
Core Responsibilities :
- Country level resource and competence planning, budgeting and ensuring HR resourcing for execution.
- Provide proactive and strategic guidance and support for organizational planning and development initiatives that align the HR agenda in support of key business strategies.
- Building effectively the organizational culture and change management.
- Enhancing Employee Engagement & Communication.
- Working on Compensation and Benefit plans. Report all needed information for the C&B and Rewarding processes.
- Building and implementing a robust talent review and process, including succession planning, leadership development and organization capability.
- Analyzing and estimating short-term and long-term capacity (Manpower planning).
- Working on business HR policies and strategies.
- Ensuring adherence to Labor Laws and other statutory compliance.
- Managing the entire Talent Acquisition Process across levels and functions, Career Management and Talent Development.
- Designing training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs.
- Conducting post training analysis to measure training effectiveness.
- Identifying training needs and addressing the same.
- Coach technical managers and leadership team on their own challenges as well as help them to be effective leaders for their people.