HR Consultant at Reinforcement Consultants
Views:357 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Head - Human Resource - Printing/Packaging Firm - IIM/XLRI/MDI/FMS (5-6 yrs)
Head-HR and Administration with a start-up spirit and hands-on experience in end to end working of a growth phase start up. The position offers a stirring opportunity to be amongst one of the founding members of a start up with an exponential growth potential.
Experience - Minimum 5 years Candidate Preference - Middle Aged, With Start-up experience, Post Grad from Tier 1 college
The job role will entail the following responsibilities:
- Managing and supporting the organization by recruiting and working with a core team to help scale the company.
- Hiring candidates across all verticals for various offices in India and internationally
- Ensuring planning, monitoring, appraisal of employees and resolving employee grievances to create a job enriching and sustainable environment for employees.
- Cultivating professional ethics in the workplace
- To enforce and orient management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures in the workplace
- Creating high retention strategies and an efficient system of reporting from each department
- Must have the ability to deal with a team with high cognitive diversity and work experience.
- The candidate must also be proficient in written and verbal English, have good liaison and networking skills