Head - Human Resource - Photography (7-10 yrs)
HR head - Flixstock
- Flixstock provides technology and services to streamline the process of shooting On-Model e-commerce imagery for the fashion and apparel industry.
- We understand the impact on sales conversions that high quality, consistent On-model images provide. We also appreciate the logistical challenges involved in producing these images at scale.
- We ensure spectacular and effective On-Model images fast and affordable.
- Collaborate with management team to craft the company's vision and mission.
- Establishes and execute wage and salary structure, pay policies, performance appraisal programs, employee benefit programs and services, and company safety and health programs
- Ensuring career development policies and implementing career paths for employees, as per corporate guidelines.
- Manage organizational change to increase employee satisfaction and productivity.
- Identify opportunities for improving, developing and conserving human resources.
- Develop and implement a process of organizational planning that evaluates structure, job design, and manpower forecasting throughout the company. Coordinates activities across division lines. Evaluates plans and changes to plans.
- Assume responsibility of labor and employee relations
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies.
- Prepare reports for the CEO using business metrics and KPIs
- Setting up the HR Framework, Processes and Policies across the organization.
- Manage the overseas team.
- Proven track record in developing and executing HR policies.
- Experience in managing overseas team of would be an add-on.
- Experience in recruitment and vendor management.
- Should be able to put policies in place in accordance to the changing organizational structure.
- Should be able to handle large team size
- Ability to work under stress.
- Flexible to extended working hours.
- Should be approachable by team as and when required.