Head - Human Resource - Pharmaceutical - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (12-18 yrs)
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category - HR
Skills - HR Shared Services, HR operations, MNC
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - It is an excellent opportunity to work with a Pharmaceutical MNC to lead their growing HR Shared Service set up.
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical MNC institution with an established presence in India with presence across multiple locations.
- The company is looking to hire a senior professional to lead their HR shared services supporting global business for their fast-growing shared service set up and support employees across functions.
You will work very closely with the global stakeholders and business heads to drive organisation culture and foster growth. You will also be responsible for:
- Managing end to end HR operations including, compliance and labour laws, systems and change management in a team-leading role.
- Creating workforce strategy, policies and managing HR operations for multiple geographies and facilitate smooth transition of HR Operations to shared services for new regions.
- Working as a strategic partner to business leaders, integrating and embodying organisation values.
- We are looking for a seasoned HR leader to be part of growth journey of the organisation.
- Minimum 12 years experience in HR post MBA (Tier 1) is a must.
- Prior experience working with an MNC in HR operations or HR shared services set up in a team leading role.
- Experience working with SAP ERP, HRIS, HR project management etc. will be preferred.
- Strong track record of success managing senior stakeholders in an multinational environment.
Job Offer :
It's an excellent opportunity to work with a growing MNC and lead their fast growing HR shared set up in India.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Suchata Biswas on +91 80 6826 6836.
Contact - Suchata Biswas - +91 80 6826 6836
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.