Founder & Principal Associate at R Factor Consultants
Views:1410 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:246
Head - Human Resource - North & East - Realty Firm (15-20 yrs)
About the Company :
One of the strong Indian Conglomerate with very good brand known for its ethical standards in business.
Job Role Details :
Reporting to : HR Head based in Mumbai and Location head based in Gurgaon.
Reported by : Location HR team Gurgaon/ Delhi / Noida / Kolkata. Other Admin supports in these locations.
The HR department is responsible for the daily administration of plans and systems related to change management, recruitment, employee compensation & performance, development and administration of corporate policies, procedures and management directives.
Responsibilities and Key Result Areas :
- The incumbent will handle all the responsibilities of HR and administration for the companies' locations across North and East.
- Collaborate with Corporate HR and Business managers to implement relevant HR strategies
- Responsible for change management and improvement initiatives
- Manage employee relations activities and advise managers on employee issues including Contract and Sub Contract workers
- Responsible for employee engagement programs, development initiatives and rewards & recognition frameworks
- Support the annual compensation activities ensuring consistent and fair decisions are made in the promotion, bonus and salary increase processes
- Responsible for career management & development plans and implementation
- Drive best practices and improvements to internal processes & systems
- Independently drive strategic projects
- Expected to keep a finger on the pulse of the location through open houses and employee interactions
- Proactively communicate policies and process to employees
- Deliver additional assignment and projects assigned by the HO
Key Specification / Candidate Requirements :
- MBA (HR) from a Premier Institute
- 15 -20 years experience
- HR generalist experience
- Good hands-on knowledge and appreciation of HR processes, policies and sub systems
- A high level of integrity, analytical/logical ability and a peoples approach
- Exposure to working on Automated Systems in HR (ideally SAP).
Preferred experience :
- Realty industry experience involving sales people.
- Good MNC systems in HR
- Approachable, Friendly, Open, With ears-close-to-the-ground
- People Connect
- Good Personality
- Handling Multiple Stakeholders
- Flair for engaging with people and developing relationships and ability to work in diverse teams
- Ability to influence Senior Leadership with interpersonal and situational leadership abilities