Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:21621 Applications:1085 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:468
Head - Human Resource - Media (15-20 yrs)
Looking for a Innovative Head HR for a Leading Media Company based at Pune.
- This position is responsible for articulating and driving the HR strategy and initiatives for company .
- As a HR leader of the HR function, the role incumbent will be responsible for leading an efficient team in the design and implementation of effective HR systems, policies and practices across the company.
Seeking for a innovative HR leader who will help in :
- Talent management, learning programs, career development and diversity practices through the strategic use of data and use of resources/classes from SILC/YPO network
- Launch surveys that take the pulse of the organisation, including the annual employee opinion survey, and empower employees to act on the results
- Conduct basic HR research through an internal HR think-tank focused on understanding (and improving!) manager effectiveness, employee health, and innovation
- Introduce new employee engagement vehicle/method (Example a Digital Club Card kind)
- Build new and appropriate organisational structure
- Seeking for someone who could deliver change management and build culture of the Organisation with a very balanced / Agile and nimble approach.
Educational Background & Desired Profile :
- MBA degree in HR from a reputed Indian institute, Bachelor's degree (Honors) from a reputed college/ university
- A 15 - 20 years of total work experience in reputed Indian and/or MNC organizations, that are known for good HR systems and practices
Content Areas : Should have worked in strategic HR areas, including Change Management, OD, Performance Management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.