Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:3691 Applications:439 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Head - Human Resource - Media (14-18 yrs)
Head - HR
- Subject matter expert and execute in areas of Learning & Development, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee engagement & retention, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Analytics, and Policy Making.
- Drive a culture of Performance, Recognition and Learning
- Create and Implement L&D strategies and frameworks aligning an organization's current/future business needs.
- Determine Training needs of the employees and create frameworks for various streams including Functional, Technology, Behaviour and soft skills domains.
- Continually improve the effectiveness and operational efficiency of the training programs
- Drive engagement targets embedding a culture where employees feel motivated and excited coming to work every day. Provide approachable and professional support to employees.
- Driving a strong sense of integrity, ethics and culture in the organization by having good controls and policies.
- To effectively carry out the competency mapping for all the levels. Mentor teams to advance their skills in order to achieve efficiency, productivity and quality gains.
Experience: 14+ years
Qualification: Post Graduate in HR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.