Senior Consultant at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:624 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Head - Human Resource - Marketing/Advertising Firm (10-15 yrs)
Purpose of the role:
- HR Head will be responsible for strategizing and implementing human resource strategy in line with the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization.
- He/she will help align people to the company strategy, build KPIs, mentor and coach Business Heads and provide domain expertise for the sales function.
Scope and key responsibilities:
- Own the corporate brand, develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operation's objectives
KRAs :Corporate brand, Sales Support,Domain Expertise
- Interaction with others :Will work closely with sales and delivery teams.Represent HR domain thought leadership and best practices at key events and forums,Be a mentor and coach to senior management and leadership teams.Work across geographical groups and multicultural mindset.
- Preferred skills and competencies Significant experience working with and being a key member of a CEO/business team undergoing and preparing for significant transformation of the business
- Excellent communication skills; Articulate and persuasive; comfortable with public speaking Strong organizational, analytical, detailed planning and project management skills Ability to maintain professionalism and honesty while building credibility, trust, and respect with both internal and external clients and customers