Head - Human Resource - Market Research & Intelligence Services (10-14 yrs)
Our client is growing data and insights provider headquartered in Mumbai with operations across 25+ countries.
- Lead the HR function and provide strategic direction in line with the business objectives.
- Develop long-term and short-term hiring strategies for both volume & leadership hires and execute them across all business units.
- Improvise on HR processes and systems, and further enhance the level of HR business partnering.
- Set up the Learning and Development function. Use a combination of in-house and external experts to develop and execute structured training programs that are aligned to the competencies we need for our business growth.
- Work actively with our business heads to develop annual plans for hiring, growth and other people initiatives.
- Run comprehensive programs for identifying, rewarding and retaining high potential talent.
Preferred Candidate :
Experience : 10-15 years.
- Combination of a strategic mind-set and hands-on.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, doer, willing to get his/her hands dirty.
- Strong team management - can restructure the team as he/she deems fits.
- Ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and have a viewpoint.
- Comfortable in an unstructured setup.
- Strong communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.