Founder at Talentart Partners
Views:850 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Human Resource - Manufacturing Setup (10-14 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for strategic plan and execution of Human Resources. In charge of Recruitment & Selection, Learning and Development, Compensation & Benefits, and Plant HR.
- Formulate policies and supervise policy and legal compliance.
- Develops, communicates, and implements the strategic direction of the operation. Regularly leads important HR initiatives. Has ultimate accountability for the function and provides the highest level of advice and recommendations to the Management.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS :
- Graduation with an MBA/PGDBM (PM/HR)
- Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in Human Resources.
- Experience in all areas of HR is a must experience in handling manufacturing setup - is desirable.
- Should have been heading the HR function for a minimum of two years in a previous - assignment preferably in an FMCG / Telecom/ Durable industry