Senior Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:3407 Applications:516 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Head - Human Resource - Manufacturing/Automotive (12-17 yrs)
- Manage recruiting activities, collecting the hiring needs from the management ensuring that they meet business requests and company need; scouting of the external partner, ensuring the quality of the people to be hired.
- Payroll, salary benchmark, salary policy.
- Ensure the performance management and evaluation system in coherence with Corporate guidelines implementing an year salary review process in line with corporate guidelines.
- Review the whole compensation & benefit system in order to simplify the process, to attract and retain people in line with the budget constraints.
- Keeps employees relations and promotes the internal communication and welfare activities.
- Set guidelines for employee related policies.
- Ensures the optimal sizing and deployment of organizational structures.
- Support the implementation of Corporate HR projects in the India region.
- Find quick way to change the processes in place since several years with economical constraints
- Be prepared to make appropriate decisions at critical moments & manage the relation between Italian corporate and local organization.
- Exposure to Merger & Acquisition activities and handling Change Management.
- A strong background in HR Management
- At least 5 years of significant experience in international environment /well-structured HR department
- Experience in consultancy company HR related is preferred
Experience in Western companies.
- Skill: Mental flexibility: Ability to deal with problems without being conditioned neither by patterns nor prejudices. Eg. Add more information on data already known in order to widen the field of investigation."
Value: PEOPLE :
- Skill 1: Social intelligence: Ability to read, understand and predict the motivations, expectations, and behaviors of the people, in order to establish and maintain effective relationships."
Value: ENTREPRENEURSHIP :
- Skill 1: Results orientation: Ability to maintain performance, even in case of unexpected obstacles or in particular emergency situations.
- Skill 2: Global vision: To be able to consider different problems from an integrated perspective, finding solutions that can be effective for a specific problem and its context.