Senior Recruitment Specialist at Glare HR Solutions
Views:1101 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Human Resource - Manufacturing (15-25 yrs)
Leading manufacturing Industry hiring for HR Head for Ooty Location.
Designation - HR Head
Experience - 15- 25Years
Languages Known - Must be English & Tamil
Preferably Candidates from HR Background
Salary - Not Constraint for the Right Candidate.
Job Profile :
- Recruitment and Selection: Responsible for managing, implementing and developing the function of human resource which include employee relationship, performance management, employment law, benefits and compensation administration, recruiting, training and development programs. Overall coordination of manpower planning, recruitment, induction and ensuring cultural fit.
- HR Policies and processes: Have hands on experience on drafting, modifying the HR policies and processes flow for policies & schemes and its implementing across the organization.
- Performance Management System Good exposure of handling performance Management System, preparation of KRAs & its effective implementation. Annual & half yearly performance appraisal and increment process of employees and identifying scope for enhancing the same.
- Payroll Management: Handling the payroll management. This includes employee records maintenance, time office management, salary preparation, disbursements, record of unpaid wages etc. Ensuring all statutory compliances pertaining to payroll.
- Counseling/ grievance handling of the employees to maintain a healthy work environment and facilitating Employee Satisfaction Survey & community development activities.
- HR Audits: Periodically audit all the records of HR department & prepare report.
- HRIS: Maintaining & preparing MIS on various employee data and other HR activities.
- Training & Development have an experience in determining training needs of employees & organizing Training Programs & Obtaining trainee's feedback for determining the effectiveness of training programs.
- Employee Relations & Employee Welfare: Handling employee engagement activities through organizing various HR initiatives like games, birth day celebration, monthly HR news letter, health check up camp etc.
- Industrial Relation & Statutory Compliances: Liaison with Govt. Department like (Labor Dept., PF. Dept., ESIC, BOCW,CPWD, Fire department and attend to all legal compliance), I.R. Affairs, Public Relation, DIC, Industrial Health & Safety Liaisoning with Labour Office, & getting clearance from all relevant department /handling govt. audit inspected through various concerned authorities.
Please feel free to Refer your Friends or Colleagues, who are Eligible for this Role.