consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:1487 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Head - Human Resource - Logistics (15-25 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Develop corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health, and safety etc.
- Act to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development etc.
- Oversee all HR initiatives, systems and tactics.
- Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions.
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Deal with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Anticipate and resolve litigation risks.
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics.
- Manage complete HR role for EPC.
- Hiring, on-boarding deployment, separation.
- Training /PMS
- Coordinate with corporate HR for support for policy implementation in EPC
- Maintain employee related compliance for projects and sites.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.