Head - Human Resource - IT (15-20 yrs)
We are currently retained by a growing SaaS (Software as a service) based production company which focusses on North America market. The company has a strong base of established clients and has been on a steep growth path.
Would you be open to joining a mid-sized org? This is not a start-up but at the same time it's not a global MNC so this would work only if you are looking to do something that gives you a more entrepreneurial feel and you are ready to take the risk of joining a high growth company and taking your career to the next level.
Location: Bangalore (Koramangala Industrial Layout)
The HR role is to provide strategic direction to the organization from an HR perspective. The role will lead HR overall with a key focus on employee engagement, employer branding, manage performance, and overall help in scaling up of the organization and controlling attrition.
Before you hit the Apply button , please note the key criteria- you must be a FULL TIME MBA with experience of having been the HR head for an organization of atleast 250 people. Please note this is mandatory.
- Spearheading and driving the people strategy in synergy with business strategy
- Designing organizational structure to support the required talent demand for smooth operations as per business plan
- Building employer branding, attracting great talent and controlling attrition
- Forecasting talent requirements and overseeing hiring
- Conceptualizing & driving Employee Engagement
- Work closely with all functions & business units to address employee issues proactively
- Building a great culture and make the Organization a Great Place to Work.
- Leading and leveraging HR processes within the business (Performance Management, Salary Planning/Reward Management, Succession Planning and Talent Management).
- Responsible for Handling Entire HR Operations.
- Lead the leadership development interventions in line with future talent strategy
- Analysing compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage/salary rates for developing competitive compensation plans and maintaining equitable compensation system; implementing rewards & recognition programs
- Develop and implement innovative engagement schemes and HR interventions to achieve and sustain the highest engagement score
- Ensure all back-end HR operational processes are managed well in terms of TAT, accuracy, frequency & compliance leading to seamless service delivery
To fit the bill, you must be:
- Seasoned HR professional with 15 years of experience post MBA from a good B school.
- Led HR for a mid-sized organization.
- Worked with good brands to bring good best practices.
- A quick learner and influencer
- Someone who can work with an organization in its scale-up a journey.
Please do note this role needs someone who can work with a growing organization and manage high work pressure. You must have led HR for a mid-sized organization to be able to fit the bill.
Interested please send us a cover note on why you think you would fit this role, your forte in HR, your current location, and CTC.