Manager at Randstad
Views:2377 Applications:665 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:265
Head - Human Resource - IT (12-18 yrs)
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
- Supports the activities involved in mergers and/or acquisitions, including due diligence, communication and employee integration.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness from a regional perspective.
- Work closely with Talent Operations team to collect and coordinate aggregate data for talent pool and translate those data into insights through data analysis that drives deliberate action plans at the appropriate levels.
- While the policies and regulations of Company Corporate will need to be followed for better globalized harmonization, a lot of cultural aspect of Indian working environment must be introduced by this leader.
- He should be able to strike the right balance between Corporate HR governance and local policies. Ultimately the KRA will be the overall "happiness quotient" of employees. Also, the scalability of Indian operations must be considered in the HR department.