HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:1726 Applications:715 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:273
Head - Human Resource - Internet Firm (6-12 yrs)
- Leading and leveraging HR processes within the business (Performance Management, Salary Planning/Reward Management, Succession Planning and Talent Management).- Spearheading and driving the people strategy in synergy with business strategy
- Forecasting talent requirements and overseeing hiring
- Designing organizational structure to support the required talent demand for smooth operations as per business plan
- Building employer branding, attracting great talent and controlling attrition
- Conceptualizing & driving Employee Engagement
- Work closely with all functions & business units to address employee issues proactively
- Building a great culture and make the Organization a Great Place to Work.
- Responsible for Handling Entire HR Operations.
- Lead the leadership development interventions in line with future talent strategy
- Analysing compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage/salary rates for developing competitive compensation plans and maintaining equitable compensation system; implementing rewards & recognition programs
- Develop and implement innovative engagement schemes and HR interventions to achieve and sustain the highest engagement score
- Ensure all back-end HR operational processes are managed well in terms of TAT, accuracy, frequency & compliance leading to seamless service delivery.
Qualification Summary :
- Highly motivated and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and deliver results
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Able to interface at all levels of the organization
- Passion for innovative HR solutions