Head - Human Resource - Insurance/Retail/Telecom (14-25 yrs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Female candidate up to 40 years
Education And Experience :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in human resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least 14-25 years of human resource management experience required, with strategic, talent management, and/or business development experience highly preferred.
Duties And Responsibilities :
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization's long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the human resource management team; assists with the resolution of human resources, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Drafts and implements the organization's staffing budget, and the budget for the human resource department.