Recruitment Consultant at Antal International
Views:1084 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Head - Human Resource - Infrastructure Firm (10-12 yrs)
A qualified MBA in HR with relative experience in handling operational HR Activities.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Creating KPI's for Senior Staff
- PMS and Appraisal Process
- Compensation and Benefits - Benchmarking
- Studying the - As is- Process and Creation of Robust Internal Controls in HR Systems and Processes.
- Attrition Control
- Reduced TAT on New Hires
- Managing Site HR Issues (we have multiple site issues)
- Evaluating the Current HR Policies and Streamlining the same in line with current market scenario.
- Training & Development
- Employee Engagement
- Team building/development for various types of business
- Not looking at someone with Talent acquisition experience, someone who is energetic, goes in for a go getter attitude and can work under pressure.
- Someone with knowledge and maturity.