Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:50132 Applications:854 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:172
Head - Human Resource & Industrial Relations - Mfg Domain - Family Business (15-20 yrs)
Client : Indian Family run business in the manufacturing domain
Reporting into the CEO :
- You will be responsible to manage HR & IR for the entire western region managing an employee base of 800+ people and team of 6 members
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time. Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency.
- On-going engagement with the client population to ensure effective HR support and coverage. Develop and implement appropriate communication processes and interventions on an on-going basis.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively. Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability.
- Drive active employee engagement, be seen as a go to HR implement specific engagement initiatives (targeted 1-1 discussions, pulse sessions, VoE initiatives etc.) that help achieve a highly engaged employee population across the varied businesses.
- Lead all IR interventions
As a successful candidate :
- You should have hands on expertise in HR and Industrial Relations and should have managed settlements,agreements and IR issues ( Exposure to managing large number of contractual workers)
- You should have 15-20 years of experience in Industrial Relations in manufacturing setups
-Strong hands on experience in handling statutory compliance
- Expertise in setting up new businesses
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.