Head - Human Resource - Healthcare (7-10 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
Reporting to the Founder & CEO, the key accountabilities will be:
- Strategize, Develop and execute processes and systems for Manpower Planning, Acquisitions, etc.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the fastest growing healthcare firms with over 100 centers in India
Strategic Planning & Performance Management:
- Ensure optimum utilization of facilities & services
- Monitor the key performance indicators of the centers and initiate corrective action, whenever necessary
- Identifying performance targets & accountabilities, reviewing & evaluating performance against the targets, identifying & addressing deviations & its relevant causes.
- Implementing the Performance Appraisal Plan, Finalization of KRAS, Evaluating & providing feedback
- To plan ahead for future staff needs. The company aims to add 500 people in the next two years.
- Have a ready talent pool to ensure optimum staff management
- Staff Acquisition & integration- The company acquires existing, functional units. A big part of the job will be to integrate such staff in the company payroll
- Payroll Management, ESI & EPF
- Recruitment and Exit Interviews
Any Graduate (MBA preferred), with 7+ years of Healthcare HR & leadership experience for a multi-location network with a consistent record of exceeding expectations
- Good knowledge of administration
- Total Quality Management & Process Improvement
- Fair knowledge of Health Care Industry setup
- Level headed with the ability to work in uncertain or intense or conflict situations
- Ability to think through the challenging issues and work independently without day to day supervision
- Able to thrive in an early-stage company with a very agile and flexible environment and limited resources
- Willing to roll up sleeves and get involved at ground level as the situation demands
Job Offer :
Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing healthcare startups and be a part of the leadership team
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishakha Kejriwal on +91 124 452 5464.
Contact - Vishakha Kejriwal - +91 124 452 5464
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.