Head - Human Resource - FMCG/Hospitality (16-25 yrs)
Operational Responsibilities :
1. To develop a high performance culture linking vision, core values, leadership competencies, and performance management to enable the organization achieve its objectives.
2. To develop, maintain and administer HR policies across the organization.
3. Developing and providing leadership through Human Resource team to ensure organizational alignment to business plan and long term sustainable impact on a high performance culture
4. To Build and maintain a Performance Management system including objective setting / alignment, performance review process, development planning, succession planning and the associated process to ensure focus on business goals development of employee capabilities and career potential, aligned reward systems and retention of talent.
5. Develop staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the organization. Identify appropriate and effective external sources for candidates for all levels within the company.
6. Develop human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs for the filling of the gaps. Areas of activity will include talent management through proper succession planning programs for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the company.
7. Provide leadership to the HR team and build organizational capability and effectiveness. Ensure a strong focus on internal customer satisfaction.
8. Implementation of technology like adrenalin HRIS for efficiency, productivity and superior employee service.
9. To oversee that all statutory compliances are adhered to at the units and notifications pertaining to compliances are circulated and complied with by the HR teams.
10. Responsible for the implementation of employee engagement activities across the organization.