Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:1730 Applications:620 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Head - Human Resource - FMCG (4-10 yrs)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work collaboratively with the CEO & top Management to build a performance oriented culture aligned to business objectives
- Organization capability building by attracting, retaining, engaging top talent
- Develop an appealing benefits and rewards policy to attract the right talent & motivate good performers
- Should have exposure of manufacturing HR in FMCG organization
- Build internal talent pipeline & create succession plans for critical roles -identify top performers and create development opportunities to strengthen their skills
- Lead change management interventions with focus on structure, processes and policies
- Optimize HR costs in business units
- Need to have an entrepreneurial mind set.
- Have the capability and readiness to be culturally adaptable
- 4-10 years related experience in Human Resources preferably in FMCG Foods environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills & relationship building skills.
- Experience of designing processes and policies for FMCG business
- Demonstrated experience interacting with employees at all levels & providing excellent customer services
- Exceptional knowledge & experience working with MS Suite.
- Hands on experience on HR automation will be added advantage.
- Meticulous, strong time management, proactive & result-focused.
- Aligning to the vision, mission & values of the company.
- To be the unique self, while respecting & including others.
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing.