Head - Human Resource - FMCG (15-25 yrs)
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category : HR
Job Description :
- Opportunity to head HR for a fast growing Indian FMCG Company
- Work directly with the Promoter and other senior business stakeholders
Client Details :
Our client is a leading Indian FMCG Promoter firm with a strong footprint in India. Having shown potential growth over the years, they are looking to hire a strong HR Head to lead the HR vertical with a team of 15 people and create a strong HR transformation journey in the company to create a tangible impact on business and employee experiences. The role will be based in Noida.
Reporting into the COO, you will have a team of 15 reports and your responsibilities will include :
- Revamping the entire HR framework from scratch and creating a robust employee handbook
- Lead the HR portfolio as a Business HR for the entire business in a manufacturing set up
- To create a conducive culture that enables the team to grow the organisation & themselves today and tomorrow.
- Create a culture that values transparency, meritocracy where best ideas are fostered
- Facilitating smooth corporate and plant operation with strong focus on HR activities like culture building, performance management structure, business HR, stakeholder management, strategy execution, succession planning, etc.
- To partner with the Business Head & Unit Heads including other critical Department Heads, HR COE to manage & build strategies that will effectively engage people towards delivering the business outcomes
- To create performance culture by designing and executing effective Performance Management System
- Leading to culture integration in terms of building productivity, introducing new best practice and driving performance
- Developing HR Capabilities across the organization to ensure the next phase of growth with strong ROI metrics
- Managing strong Rewards & Recognition programs, hire to retire programs etc. basis strong benchmarking against competitive and talent landscape
- Min. 15 - 20 years of experience overall and 10+ years experience in heading HR for a B2C and manufacturing business
- Full time MBA (HR) is highly preferred
- Must come with a strong exposure to handling both Corporate and Plants with a string knowledge of IR and statutory compliances
- Must be strong in driving HR transformation journeys and setting up HR framework
- Robust stakeholder management skills, with experience in working in an ambiguous environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Job Offer :
- Market leading compensation and strong exposure to creating HR practices and evaluating ROI to business
- Visibility with the promoters and senior business stakeholders
- Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact : Smiti Rastogi - +91 124 452 5465
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.