Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:668 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Human Resource - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
- Develop HR strategies in line with business strategy.
- To provide leadership, guidance and direction in the implementation of HR strategies, projects, programs, policies and standards across the organization
- Function as a key member of the executive team, provide advice and counsel to executive group of the organization for all HR-related issues.
- Employee Development - Analyzes business and capability needs for the organization, develop actions plans, goals and objectives to meet the need in a prioritized manner.
- Performance Management System - Accountable for target setting, performance review and performance communication process to facilitate the performance driven culture in the organization & deliver extraordinary results.
- Talent Management - - Ensure potential assessment of talent across all levels
- Identification of critical positions and increasing the overlap of key players manning critical positions.
- Ensure robust talent pipeline and review the internal talent movement processes, opportunities, timelines and specific programmes needed for effective succession planning
- Obtain feedback, analyze and constantly evolve culture to meet changing needs of the environment. Strategize ways to enhance teamwork and working across boundaries across the organization
- Ensure we have right people in right positions at right time by providing line management with adequate guideline, supports, services and resources.
(Critical skills, experience and educational requirements needed to accomplish duties):
- MBA (HR) from a reputed institute
- Minimum 10 years- experience in HR.
- Experience in both HR generalist role and HR specialist role are desirable.
- Solid working experience in a global company is a must.
- Thought Leadership: Consistently adds value with his/her thinking.
- Consistently challenges the status quo and orthodoxies.Engages the best thinking of not only self but others as well.
- Strategy Execution: Operationalizes strategy by facilitating proactive change and removing barriers to execution
- Attracting, Developing & Engaging Talent: Assembles remarkable teams and inspires others to strive for extraordinary results through mentoring & coaching.
- Helps people graduate to bigger roles and creates leaders better than self.