Talent Acquisition at Bleuming Technology
Views:2946 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Head - Human Resource - FinTech - IIM/TISS/XLRI/XIMB (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for a Head HR for a Series A funded Fintech Company,
Experience : 10 - 15 years
A brief about the company :
We are a Fintech startup based in Bangalore, India. Launched in 2016 to the public, it is claimed to be India's first company to provide an app-based personal credit line to customers.
We are a AI driven Fintech - having developed the core product infrastructure and business model around Data.
Location : Whitefield, Bangalore.
- Work with the founders on building the people practice
- Responsible for defining the values for the organisation and building processes and practice around the same
- Ability to understand the business and plan on the resources required
- Build the competency framework across functions
- Work on job levelling and benchmarking
- Build the talent acquisition practice and drive the same
- Drive employer branding initiatives
- Create the talent management practice (engagement, appraisals, training and development)
- Create the rewards strategy (Compensation, benefits, rewards & recognition)
- Abreast with the current market trends
Experience Required :
- Prior experience of working with a startup that has grown at accelerated pace is a must
- Ability to be hands on and also get work done is important
- Must have build talent practices and understand the best practices
- Ability to think based on first principles is important
- Ability to work with a small team and build practices based on human needs
- Must have hunger to learn and grow
- Knack for spotting talent, engaging and growing
- Ability to effectively manage conflicts
- Experience in managing recruiting, HR BP, HR Ops team
Education : Bachelors + MBA (TISS/XLRI/XIMB Preferred)
For any queries feel free to reach me at 7204234182
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.