Views:4748 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Human Resource - FinTech (10-20 yrs)
Financial services are poised for explosive growth in India, and digital lending is estimated to be a US$1 trillion opportunity over the next 5 years.
In a growing, credit-starved economy; this is an opportunity to join a well-funded digital lending platform based in Delhi, started by a team of former financial services professionals Dedicated to disrupting traditional lending in India.
We are a rapidly growing organization with a team of 200+ smart, young & energetic Individuals from top global and Indian universities such as Wharton, Columbia & IIT with international experience in New York, Toronto and London. The team has worked with reputed firms in the Banking and Financial Services (BFSI) space, such as Bank of America, Merrill Lynch, Citi, Deloitte, Kabbage and more, with exposure across multiple functions Including technology, customer experience, and process re-engineering. The team is leveraging its collective experience to deliver best-in-class services and great convenience to its customers.
The company is led by a CEO who is an experienced venture capital and private equity investor with extensive global experience & a stellar track record.
Recently named on the list LinkedIn Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest Indian companies to work for.
- You will have a Master's degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or related Master's degree ideally with a relevant postgraduate qualification and professional certification in HR and 15+ years of relevant work experience.
- You will be keen to learn, highly creative and unique in your approach to implementing HR strategies
- Experience working in a fast-growing, ambiguous and constantly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in complex environments at the most senior levels of an organization.
- Experience of developing and implementing a talent management strategy to raise the bar and upgrade capability.
- Ability to set a vision and proven experience of execution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leading the organization's HR department including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management and financial planning of the department
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organizational objectives
- Responsible for managing various stages of the employee life cycle which include Talent Acquisition Operations, on boarding support, Internal Job Posting, Benefits and claims, Payroll operations, Incentive Management, Relocation Support, and employee separation management
- Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
- Utilize technology to enhance and measure the results of human resources programs.
- Laying foundations for further growth and institutionalization of the HR processes and management.
- Responsible for recruitment strategies and processes for attracting talented professionals with diverse knowledge and skill sets across industry sectors.
- Designing performance-based evaluation tools and strategies for talent retention and motivation in consultation with Co-founders.
- Handling grievances and addressing the same within the TAT, Employee counseling, Integrity Management, ensuring the code of conduct to maintain discipline and harmonious working environment.
- Conducting the Employee development programs, reviews and assessment, succession planning, Job rotation, Multi skill, Training needs identification, Training design and implementation etc
- Design the Employee Engagement Calendar, plan and execute at the store levels to create Fun @ workplace.
- Design & issue KRAs, Sign off by the employees, mid-term reviews, coordinate the Annual Appraisal process, Increment Letters.
- Plan & execute of R&R programs, rewarding the best employees, trophies & certificates, design and communicate the incentive structure, create an incentive centric culture.
- Create, maintain & review the MIS reports, correct & update the database, addition/deletion of records, maintenance of employee personal files, Payroll administration and tax governance, HR Audit,
- Meet and liase with the authorities, for PF/ESI, Registration and renewal of licences, up keep of the statutory records, contractors administration, .
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and talent acquisition
- Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture