Head - Human Resource - FinTech (10-12 yrs)
Our client is amongst the fastest growing fintech companies in India.
- Responsible for setting up processes from scratch and formulate policies for a growing firm
- Formulate structured hiring plans for the team build-outs
- Design superior frameworks for PMS, Compensation & Benefits, Learning initiatives and any other engagement programs
- Design organisation structure. Implement the levels/grades in the firm
- Independently lead and manage cultural building and sustaining programs
- Manage stakeholders across levels
- Post-graduation in HR
- 10-12 years- experience in HR
- Experience in start-ups / unstructured setups
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Hands on experience is a must and should have ability to work in a lean team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.