Consultant - Corporate at ABC Consultants
Views:1276 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Human Resource - EdTech - IIM/ISB/XLRI/SCMHRD (10-15 yrs)
We are working for Head HR position with one the aggressive ed tech firm in Mumbai. Its a well-funded early stage Education Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team.
Job Responsibility :
- Lead the entire HR, TA & OD programmes and initiatives for the development of the group's culture and values, management of change, employee engagement and wellbeing, talent management, leadership capability and all employee development related initiatives.
- Provide direction and leadership in the development and implementation of change management processes across the group, in partnership with HR and senior management.
- Assist the senior management in the implementation of the People First Strategy and continue to enhance the quality of delivery of the HR
- Set up entire end-to-end performance management and compensation planning system for the organization.
- Lead cultural initiatives for the organization to move from a transaction-oriented to a purposeful, passionate organization.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Relevant post graduate degree (MBA/Masters HR from B-School or Tier 1 institutions).
- "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant HR experience with exposure in the area of Organization Development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data.