Head - Human Resource - eCommerce/Industrial Supplies Business (12-16 yrs)
One of our clients is looking for a highly driven, proven Human Resources Leader with experience in setting up and structuring processes. The HR Head will be responsible for developing HR strategies and act as a consultant to the Leadership on all related subjects and ensuring that all HR operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. Should be able to manage programs and lead the team, while also possessing a strong strategic mindset.
It is one of the largest e-commerce platform for Industrial supplies. The company has been growing steadily and has more than 5 lakhs products available and adding more everyday. It is a high growth company backed by top VC funds in India.
Location: New Delhi (Corporate Office)
Type of Employment: Full Time
Work Mode: Work from Office (5 Days working)
Type of Role: New Position
Reporting to: CEO
Reporting of: 8-10 junior to mid HR professionals
- Develop HR strategies, manpower plans, and drive implementation in alignment with the business objectives.
- Partner with Business and Functional Leaders to design and implement effective HR practices and processes.
- Understand industry best practices to suggest relevant people practices to leaders in order to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Manage all HR practices of Recruitment, Operations, Compliances, Engagement, Performance and Learning.
- Build review & governance processes with the team in order to provide data insights to business and functional leaders at all times.
- Lead the HR Team, set performance objectives and guide & motivate them to deliver their best.
Requirements and skills:
- 12 to 16 years of relevant experience in the HR Domain.
- Prior experience in leading HR functions and a team of HR professionals. - Stakeholder Management
- Effective Communication skills
- Strategic Orientation