Head - Human Resource - Consumer Services Firm (8-12 yrs)
- Our client is a leading consumer services company headquartered in Mumbai.
Talent Acquisition :
- Lead the recruitment process along with other departmental managers to fill open positions including reviewing and evaluating resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, conducting reference checks, and issuing job offers
- Develop relationship with Government / NGOs for constant supply of blue collar employees across locations
- Develop and define job description and candidate profiling for key positions
- Develop and manage end to end process of recruitment from screening to on boarding
- Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels and innovative approaches
- Actively participate as a HR Leadership Team member and drive a consistent positive candidate experience and quality of hiring approach to staffing
Campus recruitment :
- Develop and lead the campus recruitment program for Engineering and MBA Campus
- Manage the induction and onboarding of new joiners and chalk out clear roles and responsibilities
- Chalk out effective retention plan for the campus hires
Performance Management System :
- Drive organization-wide end to end performance management cycle comprising career planning, appraisals & reviews
- Partner with the employees, managers and other business leaders to address performance gaps and facilitate discussions/process to evaluate appropriate action leading to filling the gaps
- Performance Appraisal - Co-ordination for performance appraisal
Learning and Development :
- Identifying the training needs for the organization or an individual, and executing the training program across various modules
- Developing content and delivery methods to the blue collar employees, technical managers on an ongoing basis.
Compensation and Benefits :
- Design, develop and communicate Total Rewards Strategy for the organization, including salary & performance pay plan reviews, organisation level remunerations.
- Work closely with the CEO to provide Strategic inputs on reward issues, new positions, job bands, grade levels, job descriptions, promotions etc.
- Managing the overall employee cost of the organization within the budget
- Finding innovative methods to optimize cost without impacting quality
HRMS System implementation :
- Complete the HRMS system implementation
Skills & Experience :
- Post-graduation in HR from Tier 2/3 campus
- 8-10 years of Human Resource Generalist experience with at least 2 years in a HR Leadership role
- Experience in dealing with large number of people particularly at front line levels
- Prior experience in recruiting front line staff
- Possess necessary maturity and influencing skills to handle negotiations and manage external and internal stakeholders
- Possess the ability to be decisive; should be willing to seize initiatives and opportunities
- Possess an entrepreneurial mind-set Should be detail oriented, proactive to business changes and a team player willing take ownership where needed
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.