Head - Human Resource - Consumer Durable (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Consumer Durables
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
- Head the HR function and drive strategic people initiatives
- Oversee TA, TM, PMS, Implementation of HR policies and procedures
Client Details :
Our client is one of the leaders in the consumer durables industry. They are looking for a dynamic and results oriented HR professional to head the HR function of the organization
- Implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Manages the development of their direct report team.
- Own action plans coming out of Strategic Talent Forecasting activities. They will also own the execution of the tools and templates in the Talent Forecasting planning process
- Identifies key strategic roles requiring unique talent.
- Works with the hiring manager to assess open position, use Career Connections to facilitate the process, develop recruiting strategy and interview candidates. Also facilitates the offer and on-boarding process.
- Implementation of local pay practices that are aligned with corporate requirements but also compliant with local law and legislation.
- Getting all appropriate approvals for bonus and equity eligibility and providing documentation to justify bonus and equity eligibility to the Corporate Compensation team prior to making an offer to a candidate that includes bonus. They are then responsible to work with managers on the goal setting process.
- First point of contact for the manager on employee issues. May coach the manager on how to handle the employee issue. Can also assist the manager on any legal issues/complications. Work with the manager to develop a Performance Improvement plan, deliver the plan and work with the manager to follow up on the plan.
- The HR Leader will own the oversight, response draft or review, and expertise in country specific laws for their country. Will be responsible for insuring compliance and mitigating risk through education of managers and HR team members.
- The HR Leader will oversee any restructuring activity within their area of responsibility. This includes all planning, support, financial and disparate impact analysis (if required), and developing communications plans and severance and retention documents as needed to support the people and site impact of the restructuring.
- Facilitate the process for identifying training needs by job classification and documenting those needs with functional leaders.
- May identify local vendors for targeted training needs.
- May be responsible for due diligence, and integration work
- 15-20 years of experience out of which atleast 3-4 years in consumer durables industry is a must have
- MBA in HR or equivalent degree will be preferred
Job Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of the leadership team of one of the leading consumer durables firm
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishakha Kejriwal on +91 124 452 5464.
Contact - Vishakha Kejriwal - +91 124 452 5464
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.