Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:2907 Applications:981 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:157
Head - Human Resource - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
- Managing the full portfolio of HR services for the allocated division, incl.: people strategy and management, performance management, compensation & benefits, learning & development, international employee mobility, graduate and experienced recruitment, innovation in people management, personal administration, labour code application incl. implementation of HR systems.
- Co-leading, co-managing and developing the local HR team.
- Managing allocated budget.
- Implementing regional and global HR initiatives locally.
- Proven track record in people management.
- Involvement in people processes/initiatives.
- Experience with change management.
- 12+ years' experience (preferably in a professional services firm).
Skills and knowledge:
- Proven people leadership
- Ability to establish rapport with all levels of the organisation (esp. Partners, Managers and colleagues), influence and assist them.
- Able to work in a matrix structure type of organization.
- Ability to understand key business drivers, to design and deliver appropriate HR solutions.
- Diplomacy, tenacity and the ability to offer wise counsel.
- Superior communication skills,
- Ability to plan, prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met, delivering a high quality service.
- A team player who enjoys a fast pace environment have a positive attitude, maturity and self-confidence in dealing with subordinates, superiors and third parties.
- Strong client focus, creative and pro-active approach to tasks, self-motivated, with energy and positive attitude.
- Minimum Master degree.
- Education in HR related/social sciences degree is an advantage.
- Other HR/people management related certificates is an advantage (coaching etc.).
- Challenging work in an international environment of a renowned company.
- Pleasant team working environment.
- Opportunties for personal development.
- Competitive compensation package