Head - Human Resource - Construction/Textile/FMCG (12-25 yrs)
- Responsible for designing and implementing the HR Strategy in line with the Business plan for achieving the organizational goals.
- Formulate and implement people and culture strategy for effective employee engagement in collaboration MD and Functional Heads.
- Responsible for designing / Implementing HR policies, Processes & Systems across the organisation and support in validating HR Budget.
- Design and Drive HR Functional strategy pertaining to Talent Acquisition, Leadership Development, Talent Management, Performance Management, HR Systems & Compensation & Benefits.
- Support the HR functions in respective operational units through periodic discussion (Monthly / Quarterly) across the organisation in diagnosing and addressing key HR issues and address the same with respective Functional / unit Heads ensuring effective implementation.
- Establish Annual HR business plan & budgets for effective utilisation ensuring desired outcome.
- Drive employee engagements initiatives, R & R schemes which reflect the Core values of the business, focusing on enhancing organisational productivity.
- Periodically review the HR policies and procedures and recommend changes to the Leadership team as appropriate in consultation with MD.
- Ensure 100% compliance of all the statues pertaining to HR& IR.
- Responsible for motivating and developing team members for effectively enhancing their capabilities.
- Enable team members to perform better by providing timely feedback, conducting structured performance development reviews and setting clear KRAs and provide inputs for development.
- Drive HR Excellence, thru' HR analytics by providing key insights on a periodic basis and provide recommendations for addressing the same on a proactive basis.
- Keep up to date with latest developments / trends in the respective areas of work and recommend the same for improving performance / productivity / engagements levels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.