Director at Stalwart Management Consulting
Views:993 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Head - Human Resource - BPO/ITeS (15-27 yrs)
- Talent Acquisition :
1. Oversee and ensure Talent Acquisition is based on job specification & within set TAT
2. Review and align recruiter targets against the open positions
3. Adherence to hiring SLAs and communication with business leaders of challenges in timely manner
4. Review benefit structure program to attract & retain top talent
5. Study hiring reports and review with respective business leads
- Business HR :
1. Key ownership in implementation of Business strategies and adherence to company policies/practices.
2. Design and formulate HR policies and processes in consultation with stakeholders.
3. Periodic review of existing policies and communicate change promptly
4. Organize employee Rewards and Recognition as per the policy
5. Ensuring performance appraisal & merit increase implementation as per defined process and agreed calendar
6. Talent Management with innovative engagement strategies to focus on reducing attrition through effective employee engagement
7. Monthly attrition analysis to track and address undesirable attrition
8. Assist team to ensure effective roll-out of all organization wide HR initiatives
- HR Operations :
1. Comply and support payroll processing, audit procedures & compliance.
2. Proactively communicate change in statutory laws & codes.
3. Mitigate/resolve any conflict arising out of change in statutory laws
4. Keep the organization's practices in tune with the labor laws, tax laws, permissible working hours, minimum wages, and a no-discrimination policy
- Develop and implement departmental budget.
- Facilitate professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.