Consultant at Michael Page
Views:972 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:302
Head - Human Resource - BPO/ITeS (15-25 yrs)
- Define the vision and tactical programs globally for HR Dept. in alignment with the long-term perspective and annual priorities of the business.
- Work closely with the Senior Management and other regions to translate corporate targets to strategic HR initiatives to support the growth and expansion of the organisation.
- Driving the culture building exercise uniformly across the globe and play a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
- Establish robust HR practices, systems and processes to ensure efficient recruitment, management, development and retention of talented workforce.
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system, putting the Talent Management framework in place, Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives.
- Proactively provide timely and expert guidance, perspective and support to enable all top management representatives, managers and department heads to make appropriate people decisions
- Be the custodian of the company culture and values institutionalizing and promoting them across the organization at all times.
- Strategizing and leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include executive assessment, coaching, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs.
- The HR Leader will oversee any restructuring activity within their area of responsibility. This includes all planning, support, financial and disparate impact analysis (if required), and developing communications plans and severance and retention documents as needed to support the people and site impact of the restructuring.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, statutory or other regulatory requirements and with all corporate governance and code of conduct guidelines at all times.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.