Recruiter at Winfort Services
Views:864 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Human Resource - BFS (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Developing a fully stacked HR (talent acquisition, learning and development, benefits, payroll, associate relations, engagement and diversity, inclusion & belonging) strategy across the organization, including interfacing with business leaders to ensure alignment and direction
- Considering short and long term aspirations you'll define, articulate and execute on a strategy that enables Datalabs to attract the best people, provides development opportunities that enables associates to flourish, and incorporates our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy and goals in the full associate lifecycle.
- Delivering a best-in-class talent acquisition and talent brand agenda that enables to attract the best talent to support our business needs
- Implementing learning and development initiatives that foster ongoing skill, competency and people leader development
- Ensuring we meet internal and external D&I goals; and incorporating these goals and measures into the full associate lifecycle
- Supporting broader culture related efforts such as internal and external recognition programs
- Identify gaps in site associate needs and partner with the right groups to create solutions
- Be the unifying HR leader to other HR partners to ensure everyone is kept apprised and in the loop regarding any site specific needs
- Create a well-managed process to keep all of the necessary HR and Business stakeholders informed
- Formally and informally monitor associate engagement and quickly and creatively work with site leadership to address issues or amplify strengths
- Design and develop appropriate messaging, communications, events and workshops that creatively and authentically reinforce our unique values and culture.
- Create the structure for recognition and celebration that allows the entire office to execute without much guidance.
- Ensure associates are sharing and collaborating across all teams and roles