Manager at Confidential
Views:5779 Applications:534 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Head - Human Resource - Agricultural Firm (12-15 yrs)
This is a leadership role where the HR Manager will be a visionary leader supporting growth from HR perspective. Ideal candidate should have exposure of working with new age start up + MNC Exposure.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Expert with compliance and labor laws
- Develop People Plan and roadmap as per the business plan
- Develop and implement an annual HR plan in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans and policies support the needs of the business
- Develop, implement and improve HR policies, systems and practices in line with the group norms
- Effectively manage recruitment and introducing appropriate interventions for retention
- Engage with the sales team and ensure the highest level of productivity through appropriate incentive programs
- Develop and implement training calendar with input from functional heads
- Manage the Goal setting, reviews and PMS processes effectively. Ensure the C&B approach is in accordance with company policy
- Be proactive in taking right interventions based on HR analytics on staff turnover, cost per hire, training hours per person, contract labour engagement etc.
- Manage employee relations proactively at the plant and ensure compliance of all statutory requirements
- Take responsibility for timely decisions on both strategic direction and day to day management of HR function
- Design organization structure and JDs.
- Preparation and review of people and facility management budget.
- Management of recruitment, compensation, workforce planning, on-boarding and termination processes
- Championing for people issues.
- Ensures maintenance of historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Supervising payroll and compliance vertical
- create needed policies for the organization and work towards a fruitful culture
- Handle employee communication and engagement effectively.
- Facilitate the Reward and recognition process to drive motivation at the workplace
Salary Offered: 22-30 LPA